created by Jane

Thursday 12 March 2015

Rainy Days

Hi all
Here is my  inspirational card for Karleigh Sue
 I have chosen Rainy Days you can find her here




I have coloured her with copics 
e47,43 42 and 40
g94,yg45,41 and 11
you can achieve a lovely effect with just a few colours

The card is 6 x 6  card and is layered up with kraft card
 and some lovely paper from a paper pad called Sweet Paris
 
I then die cut her and layered her like the rest
The flowers are die cut tea roses and made with love by me 

The bow is die cut
 I added a sentiment to finish it off


Hope you like it
love Jane xx


1 comment:

Sam Lewis said...

I wonderful card and seamless blending! Very jealous of your colouring ;-) xxSAMxx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!