created by Jane

Monday 2 March 2015

Love spring time

New Challenge at All dressed Up

Hi all

Our new challenge starts today and as always our theme is anything goes

 All you need to do is use an All Dressed Up image to play along

Not got any well there are some lovely freebies here


The image I have used is Love spring time and you can find it here 
 The card is a 6 x 6 easel card  and is layered with pale lilac shimmer card 
  and some paper from my stash

I have coloured it with copics
bv11,00 and 000
 e37,35,31 and yr31

I die cut the image oval with a border to match
I have added some leaves to frame it and some tiny die cut flowers
 I addded a large die cut flower and a bow
I added a die cut sentiment

Hope you like it
hugs Jane 
xx
We hope you find the time to play along and don't forget there will be a new release on the 7th of the month so remember to check out the Etsy Store.
We also now have a challenge on 20th of each month over on our Facebook page.

 

 

 


2 comments:

Nancy said...

It's a really BEAUTIFUL card, Jane! I love the pretty monochromatic scheme, and the wonderful dies you used! :o)

Sheila said...

Beautiful card Jane - isn't it just such fun having these images to play with? I love the colour you have used here too! Sheila:)X

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!