created by Jane

Thursday 13 November 2014

alldressedup DT

Hi all

Today my card is for the All Dressed Up DT call 

The image I have chosen is called Just so Cool and can be found here

The image has been coloured with copic markers

hair e47,43 and 40

 pink r85,83 and 81

yellow y15,17 and 19

The card is 6 x 6 and I have used lovely pink striped and spotted paper along with some yellow spotted. They are all layered with some whit pearl card.

All the elements are die cut. the Bow is a die cut from Sue Wilson. The flower is also a Sue Wilson die and made with love by me with some some gems for the centre.

Hope you like it

love Jane 

xx

 

 

3 comments:

Anne said...

Great card Jane
Thanks for entering our DT call at All Dressed Up and good luck
Anne
Craftyanny’s Koolkardz

Unknown said...

I really love this card!! Fantastic coloring and I love the colors you picked. So very cheerful!! Thanks for sharing with us at All Dressed Up Challenges and DT Call.

Marilyn said...

Great card and those flowers are spectacular!
Thanks for entering the DT call at All Dressed Up and good luck.
Marilyn S

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!