created by Jane

Thursday 30 October 2014

Whimsey DT Call

Whimsy Stamps DT Call

October   30th 2014

Whimsy Stamps Design Team Call



Firstly  I will start by saying I am a big Whimsy Stamps fan and I would love the challenge of creating as part of the design team. Thank you for the exciting opportunity of applying to join  your team.


For my card I chose to colour Frankie you can find her here she is one of
 Marika’s “Little Gems". 
She is coloured with copics 
         Hair   e18,15,yr23 and y21
Clothes   b97,95,93 and 91
         r85,83 and 81 
        e53,51 and 50
The card is an easel type and is layerd with cream and pink designer paper. The bow and scrolls are die cuts. The flower is also die cut and made with love by me. 
It is finished off with some Gems.



These are 2 of my favourite cards
hope you like your visit
love Jane 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!